Are you running a greentech company with the ambition to launch in the US?
Nominate your company for the SACCNY-Deloitte Green Award
Are you running a greentech company with the ambition to launch in the US? Then it's time to nominate your company for the SACCNY-Deloitte Green Award, which is presented annually by Deloitte together with the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in New York (SACCNY). The award goes to an innovative Swedish start-up whose products/services have a clear positive impact on the climate.
Information in Swedish is available here.
A number of the companies that apply will be selected to participate in an accelerator program in September, ahead of the final in October. During six workshops, topics such as business models, financing, marketing etc. will be discussed.
The winner receives a one year membership in Gateway in New York, a platform and network that SACCNY offers to Swedish companies that want to expand into the US market. For one year, the company gets an office space with the opportunity to meet other Swedish companies in the same situation as well as Gateway's partner companies, invitations to network meetings with investors and access to training and coaching.
Interested in applying?
Submit your entry no later than 30 August.Nominate your company
Which companies are allowed to apply?
Nominate your company if it meets the following criteria:
- The company was founded in and is mainly run from Sweden
- The company has a stated ambition to move towards the US market
- The company has a proprietary product/service that clearly, in addition to commercial purposes, has a positive impact on the climate
- The company is close to or at the beginning of a commercialization phase
What does the process look like?
- Nominate your company by 30 August.
- Deloitte and SACCNY will select a number of finalists in August 2022.
- The finalists are invited to an accelerator program on six occasions in September 2022.
- The finalists pitch their respective companies to a jury in Stockholm in October 2022. A winner is chosen.
- The winner will receive the award in New York in November 2022.
Deloitte's response to the climate issue is WorldClimate, our global strategy to address climate change, driving responsible climate choices within our organization and beyond, but also for all of us Deloitte employees as individuals.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.