Regulatory & Compliance
Deloitte Legal offers Regulatory & Compliance-services related to assistance with sector-specific regulations, such as within the banking-, securities- and insurance market, as well as general compliance-advisory due to regulations that all enterprises need to comply with in their everyday business.
The development of regulatory requirements has led to a growing need to structurally adapt, as well as analyze existing processes, risks and controls in order for companies to do business efficiently.
By working together with other Deloitte business lines, we may provide multidisciplinary services covering a wide range of aspects within the regulatory & compliance-area.
Business Integrity/Financial Crime
- Criminal compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Cyber strategy
- Transformation and assessment services
- Advice and management of national, EU and multijurisdictional merger control filings, anticompetitive practices and abuse of dominance matters
- Legal and regulatory advice for credit institutions, payment institutions, investment firms, fintech companies
- National and cross-border corporate restructuring of financial services entities and groups
- Legal and regulatory advice for insurance entities, pension funds, agents and brokers
- Financial insurance agreements
- Distribution agreements between insurance entities and others