Identity and Access Management
Securing the enterprise, empowering the user
In this age of digital transformation, the spheres of the individual’s life ― as professional, consumer, and private citizen ― are interlinked in a complex digital structure. The growing ability to piece together a digital picture of a person’s life and identity carries both risk and opportunity. Authorized access to information at any time, from anywhere, by employees, business partners and customers has become a key business need.
Digital transformation paves the way for new approaches to managing identities that not only defend the enterprise but support and empower innovation. But as regulatory and compliance requirements become more stringent, and as access to the assets of the extended enterprise becomes more challenging to control, IAM programs have become even more time-consuming and costly to build and maintain.
Wherever an organization is on its journey, Deloitte can help organizations achieve efficiencies, reduce risk and evolve to support the changing needs of the digital business. We offer everything from defining a clear vision and strategy for secure access to information assets, to the actual deployment and operation of IAM platforms and integration with IT platforms. The Identity and Access Management framework developed and used by Deloitte member firms combines business process, security and controls, enterprise resource planning, project management, and technology skills with in-depth vendor software knowledge.
Identity and Access Management Services
With our extensive identity management experience across all major industries, we offer field-tested accelerators and methods that are scalable and adaptive to each client’s specific set of business requirements to address the following areas:
- Current state assessments of IAM capabilities
- Development of a strategy, business case, and roadmap for IAM
- IAM solution requirements, design, implementation and integration:
- IAM/IDM solutions for governance, lifecycle management and access review/certification
- Privilege Access Management solutions (PAM)
- Authentication solutions for Single Sign-On (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and biometrics
- Consumer/customer identity and access management (CIAM)
- Review, (re)design and implementation of Enterprise Roles, Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) and Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Audits and reviews of applications and IAM/IDM solutions/projects