Transform Supply Chain
SAP S/4HANA® + Deloitte
The ever-changing expectations of customers, workers, and third parties put new pressure on the supply chain. And with every new wave of business disruption, the challenges grow— with no industry immune to today’s supply chain challenges. Moving fast, efficiently, and accurately has never been more important for sustaining business and fueling growth.
Three ways to revolutionise the Supply Chain using SAP S/4HANA®
Today, SAP S/4HANA has evolved into the number one digital core ERP and business transformation platform in the world for optimising end-to-end supply chain. What does this mean for your future supply chain? Download our guide to learn about:
- How SAP S/4HANA can help organisations make decisions rapidly and accurately across the entire spectrum of their operations due to its in-memory processing capabilities for handling massive amounts of data.
- How SAP S/4HANA integrates natively with the full spectrum of SAP supply chain application components, including SAP Ariba, SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning), SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), and SAP TM (Transportation Management).
- How Supply Chain transformation driven by SAP S/4HANA is only one element of the vast efforts through which companies are right now reconfiguring, reorganising and reinventing their business for the future.
Get access to key insights from SAP experts
In the face of constant change, a more connected supply chain has become imperative. How will you respond? What’s your plan for evolving your supply chain into a digital supply network that can unlock new value and generate the results you might need tomorrow?
To support you in embarking on your company's SAP journey we will host a series of virtual events, podcast episodes and on demand videos focused on:
- How to approach the transformation to SAP S/4HANA
- How to get the most out of your SAP investment
- How to leave your IT debt behind
Sign up for invites and further SAP guidance!
Don't miss out: Sign up for invites
Let us show you what it takes to make the supplychain intelligent! Sign up to receive our invites!Sign up
Addressing the COVID-19 crisis: Rapidly respond to new demands with SAP® solutions
For enterprise leaders responsible for business operations and innovation, recent events have raised the stakes. As the COVID-19 crisis continues to put business to the test, organizations in almost every industry are being forced to rapidly transform the supply chain, the finance function, the customer experience, and the workforce experience.
Whether you want to get ahead of new risks, pivot production, shore up the bottom line, support evolving workforce needs, build brand strength, or do something else to transform your business, Deloitte can help.
Enabling SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Retail Goods Distribution Reimagined
With rapid growth of online retail industry, supply chain execution and distribution are becoming increasingly complex. For supply chain leaders, the focus remains on having the right product in inventory at the right time. Hence, flexibility becomes a strategic needed for the warehouse operations of distribution centres.
Deloitte's Kinetic Enterprise podcast!
Is your organization built to last … or built to evolve? Explore insights and ideas that can help you reimagine everything, transform your business with SAP® solutions, and address disruption head on.
Take the lead with Deloitte
Amid nonstop disruption, it’s not enough to reimagine your business processes. To thrive, you should reimagine an entire universe of ideas and possibilities.
Business transformation enabled by SAP S/4 HANA implementation
SAP S/4 HANA enables your transformation on many areas. Apart from Supply Chain, make sure you also take part of key insights on: