Life at Deloitte
Deloitte at the 28th SEA Games
An extraordinary end to a sporting extravaganza!
After 12 days of competition, the 28th SEA Games came to a close last Tuesday. It has been an amazing journey and we would like to congratulate our Deloitte Team Singapore athletes for their impressive showing at the 28th SEA Games. The 29th edition will be hosted by Malaysia in 2017 and we look forward to another great performance from Team Singapore!
Congratulations to our Deloitte Team Singapore athletes
Kudos to all our Deloitte athletes for their impressive sportsmanship and performance at the 28th SEA Games. They have been training very hard in the lead up to the SEA Games and their efforts can be seen through their stellar performances. With a total of 259 medals, Singapore far surpassed the previous record of 164 medals in 1993. Congratulations to all our athletes for contributing to this remarkable result – a truly fitting tribute to Singapore’s Jubilee celebrations. If you missed out on the action, click here to read their news stories.
- Netball: Micky Lin (Clients & Markets Assistant Manager), Charmaine Soh (FSI Associate) and Kimberly Lim (Clients & Markets Assistant)
- Floorball: Wynne Tang (Audit Senior Associate) and Joscelin Kee (Audit Associate)
- Sailing: Terena Lam (Deloitte Student Ambassador)
- Badminton (team event): Derek Wong (Clients & Markets Research Analyst)
- Fencing (team event): Sharmaine Cheung (Audit Associate)
- 4th in Men’s Triathlon: Clement Chow (Audit Intern)
- 4th in Archery (team event): Christina Gunawan (ERS Intern)
- 5th for Basketball: Sharlene Li (Audit Manager)
Deloitte’s involvement at the SEA Games
As the Official Professional Services Partner of the SEA Games, Deloitte has been supporting the Games with our professional services expertise and a group of volunteers took on the role of ambassadors of Deloitte, representing Singapore in welcoming ministers, and other international delegates to the Games.
Click here to read the blog posts of our colleagues who are part of the engagement team and volunteer group, and find out more about their behind the scenes experiences!