Virtual Finance Operation Lab has been saved
Virtual Finance Operation Lab
The Client’s Finance Function Diagnostic Journey
We worked together to define a vision for finance, identify a set of improvement projects, an organisation structure to deliver this and a roadmap to get there.
- We work with you to define your vision for finance:
“Optimises the operator and steward roles in order that capacity can be redirected into catalyst and strategist activities.”
- We spoke to your customers of finance to understand their expectations of finance and how it aligned with the finance vision.
- We performed a time analysis survey to understand where the finance team spend their time. This highlighted that the finance team spends 85% of their time on transactional and compliance-oriented operator and steward roles.
- Together we ran a discovery workshop to share the findings of the vision, the voice of the customers and the time analysis, as a backdrop to understanding the key pain points for finance.
And we identified 130+ pain points.
- Together we delivered a solution workshop to review leading practices, identify improvement initiatives to address pain points. We converted these into a series of quick wins and projects to deliver improved processes and identify opportunities to exploit technology.
We identified 15 quick wins and 7 transformational projects.
Your team agreed by when these would be delivered enabled through a high level roadmap.
- We assessed how the finance function could be structured to align with the vision and customer expectations.
- We developed a view of the future finance organisation structure. A plan to support transitions to this structure, staged as projects are completed.