Budget 2021 Webinar has been saved
Budget 2021 Webinar
Powering up for the Reset Economy
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 | 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat will be delivering the Budget statement in Parliament on 16 February 2021. As the pandemic continues into its second year, the Government has shared that Budget 2021 would include more targeted schemes aimed at segments of society and sectors of the economy that have not recovered as well. Power-up for the Reset Economy with Deloitte Singapore through our Budget 2021 Webinar—gain exclusive views and insights on the economic outlook, learn how you can pivot your business, and thrive in the new normal.
This year, we are privileged to have Guest of Honour, Ms Low Yen Ling, Minister of State, Ministry of Trade and Industry to give a keynote speech and share the Ministry of Trade & Industry’s perspectives on the Budget measures and focus areas, and elaborate on the key initiatives and implications for businesses.
Economic outlook: Risks and opportunities
Understand the economic trends and developments from our guest speaker Mr Song Seng Wun, Director and Economist at CIMB Private Banking.
Budget 2021 changes and updates
Understand the key highlights of the Budget 2021 proposals from Mr Wong Chee Ming, Tax Partner of Deloitte Singapore.
Hear views and obtain clarification on the Budget 2021 proposals in the panel discussion. Our panellists include:
- Ms Ang Hwee Huang, Vice President (Group Tax) of Singapore Telecommunications Limited;
- Mr Sum Yee Loong, Professor of Accounting (Practice) of the Singapore Management University;
- Mr Victor Mills, Chief Executive of the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce;
- Mr Richard Mackender, Indirect Tax Leader of Deloitte Singapore and Asia Pacific;
- Ms Shantini Ramachandra, Private Tax Leader of Deloitte Singapore and Deloitte Southeast Asia;
- Mr James Walton, Clients & Markets Leader of Deloitte Singapore and Southeast Asia will be the moderator.
Registration is free.
For more information on this event, please contact: email@example.com
*Note: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are converting our annual Budget Seminar to a webinar instead.