Providing investigation, restructuring, turnaround and insolvency advice and services to underperforming and financially distressed businesses, their lenders, stakeholders and advisors.
Whether the company faces cash flow shortfall, falling sales or excessive debt, we deliver restructuring solutions designed to build a platform for swift recovery and sustained success. This could include investigation, turnaround services and insolvency advice restructuring.
We work with financial stakeholders to conduct a review of the liquidity and related cash flow forecasts of borrowers to understand and analyse drivers of cash flow, as well as administrations and liquidations.
Working closely with management and boards of distressed companies to stabilise crisis situations, we can address significant under performance and restructure balance sheets.
- Preparing and reviewing business plans (IBRs)
- Turnaround and performance improvement
- Stakeholder options analysis (entity priority / liquidation models)
- Financial restructuring execution (stakeholder management, negotiation support)
- Crisis management
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) / interim management
- Supply chain risk mitigation