IFRS in your pocket 2015
IFRS In Your Pocket publication provides an update of developments in IFRSs up to July 2015.
This 116-page guide includes information about:
· The IASB organization — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology.
· Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
· Recent pronouncements — those which are effective and those which can be early adopted.
· Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs.
· IASB agenda projects and active research topics.
· IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics.
Other useful IASB-related information.