Daha fazlasını keşfedin
- What is Process Management?
- Benefits of Deloitte process management approach
- We work with
- Our Services
- What is the ‘Industry Print Modeler’?
Today, products, services, and pricing competition is rapidly narrowing; in this context internal process management and the monitoring and improvement of internal processes emerge among the most important factors that make a difference to a company’s profit margins.
Process management includes many activities including identification of the processes needed within an organization, assigning process owners and responsibilities, determining requirements of systems, performance monitoring with the necessary measurements, and making required performance improvements. Process management is intended to eliminate uncertainties and inefficiencies.
To do this
· Business units’ objectives should be aligned with corporate objectives
· Responsibilities should be clarified
· Accountability should be defined
· Recurring activities should be identified
· Communication problems should be identified and eliminated
What is Process Management?
· Planning and designing process activities aimed at increasing customer satisfaction and understanding customer needs.
· Monitoring and designing efficiency-driven processes.
· Eliminating organizational conflicts in distribution of roles and responsibilities and constructing processes and tasks in accordance with the principles of work distribution.
· Design, evaluation, and monitoring of processes in line with the organization risk management approach
· Identifying the different impacts on processes in the context of demand management and finding the right stakeholders for projects
Benefits of Deloitte process management approach
Utilizing Deloitte’s global and local experience, we offer services to companies that want to make a difference through process management and monitoring and development; we support them in the implementation of their process management model and in establishing the infrastructure of their process design and monitoring.
We work with
· Implementing the process management and governance model which enables organizational structuring for process management, and identification of processes, roles, and responsibilities.
· Identifying and classifying the process and process diagram with Deloitte’s business process management methodology.
· Establishing infrastructure to ensure process performance management.
· Standardization of process illustrations with process design methodology.
· Improvement of processes in the light of best practices that comes as a result of our local and global experience.
· It is a business process modeling tool created in 1996 and continuously upgraded by Deloitte.
· It maps the processes a company requires including main processes, sub-processes, and activities.
· It ensures the identification of processes and process owners, as well as the effective management of revision, improvement, modification, and monitoring of the processes.
· It is easy to use and flexible, so changes are smooth when revisions and shifts in processes occur.
· Within the context of corporate sustainability, it ensures ease of use enabling process owners to keep documents up-to-date in the light of changes.
· It facilitates the process flow when more than one department or line of business is involved.
· It enables the observation of how the process flow is affected by factors such as KPIs, risks, opportunities, and process check points, etc.
What is the ‘Industry Print Modeler’?