Brand Strategy and Positioning
- Required Criteria for an efficient Brand Strategy
- Our Services
- Who do we work with?
- Benefits of our services
Thousands of new products and services are being released into the market every day. As the market becomes crowded with similar products and services, a company’s brand becomes the most important asset enabling it to differentiate itself and increase customer demand. For companies that are geared towards regional or global branding, developing a brand strategy, which is differentiated and in line with customer expectations and built upon the company’s strengths, is becoming more important
Required Criteria for an efficient Brand Strategy
Having a differentiated brand strategy is not enough to maintain long-term sustainability. To make a brand stronger than ever and to maintain sustainable brand values, companies need to build up a well-defined brand management structure as well.
Brands can exist as long as they can transfer their strategies to the market in a consistent, continuous, and coherent manner. It is critical that the employees fully understand and implement brand strategy so that each step taken into the marketplace is in line with the brand.
In addition, it is vital to measure brand performance by different criteria making employees integral to the brand’s success and improvement and enabling the monitoring of the improvement. The “Brand Value Map” tool developed by Deloitte creates a structural framework for revealing the real factors influencing brand value and develops a brand monitoring system.
- Examining corporate strategy, including the strengths and weaknesses of a company, evaluating present brand portfolio and strategy, and conducting brand assessments including trends in the market, customer strategy and rival brand strategy analysis.
- Improving global brand strategies and positioning
- Building brand portfolio strategy and developing brand architecture
- Designing brand management processes and brand management organization structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Defining brand KPIs and developing an integrated brand performance measurement system for monitoring and evaluating brand value
- Developing brand identity program and providing the necessary training for synchronizing the organization and all business units with the brand’s ethos
Who do we work with?
We support the creation of powerful brands with the services we provide to companies operating in the sectors where competition is growing continuously, where price and product-based competition is challenging, and when companies intend to enter new markets where customer expectations are high. We provide services to such companies and support the improvement of the brand perception on all levels.
Benefits of our services
- We support our clients in developing value propositions that enable them to differentiate themselves from their competitors, make sense to their customers and are in line with the company’s strengths.
- We contribute to the transformation of a brand, sometimes taking a simple logo or visual element and creating a company’s most vital asset thereby, enabling a company to stand out from its competitors.
- We enable the transition from being product-focused to brand- and customer-focused, which then increases customer affinity.
- We help develop a strong brand promise so that customers prefer the company beyond the product. We also support the creation of consumer demand for the product instead of pushing products through sales channels.
- We contribute to actualizing the brand at every step by creating coherency among different business units working towards a common vision.