A comprehensive source of global accounting news
A comprehensive resource for the industry professional, IAS Plus has an extensive publications library, comprehensive links to IASB committees and councils, global organisations and standards setting bodies, notes on IASB meetings and conferences, full details of the work of sub-committees and working parties – in short, everything an industry professional needs to stay on top of their game.
IAS Plus features an extensive collection of news and resources about International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), and international accounting and auditing developments.
Deloitte network’s IAS Plus (www.iasplus.com) is one of the most comprehensive sources of global financial reporting news on the Web. It is a central repository for information about International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), as well as the activities of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
The site, which is also available in German, includes portals tailored to the United Kingdom and the United States, each with a focus on local GAAP and jurisdiction-specific corporate reporting requirements. Canadian portals are also available in English and French and feature news and publications related to all Canadian financial reporting frameworks, including IFRSs.
IAS Plus features:
- news about global financial reporting developments, presented intuitively with related news, publications, events, and more
- summaries of all standards, interpretations, and projects, with complete histories of developments and standard-setter discussions together with related news and publications
- rich jurisdiction-specific information, including background and financial reporting requirements, links to country-specific resources, related news and publications, and a comprehensive history of the adoption of IFRSs around the world
- detailed personalization of the site, which is available by selecting particular topics of interest and viewing tailored views of the site
- dedicated resource pages for research and education, sustainability and integrated reporting, accounting developments in Europe, global financial crisis, XBRL, and Islamic accounting
- important dates highlighted throughout the site for upcoming meetings, deadlines, and more
- a library of IFRS-related publications available for download and subscription including the popular IFRS in Focus newsletter and other publications
- model IFRS financial statements and checklists, with many versions available tailored to specific jurisdictions
- an extensive electronic library of both global and jurisdiction-specific IFRS resources
- expert analysis and commentary from Deloitte subject matter experts, including webcasts, podcasts, and interviews
- e-learning modules for most International Accounting Standards (IASs) and IFRSs
- enhanced search functionality, allowing easy access to topics of interest by tags, categories, or free text searches, with search results intuitively presented by category with further filtering options
- Deloitte comment letters to the IASB and numerous other bodies
- a mobile-friendly interface and updates through Twitter and RSS feeds
Localized and translated IAS Plus sites:
The following sites build on the successful and long-established IAS Plus site to provide local users with comprehensive localized and translated news and resources:
- IAS Plus in German (www.iasplus.com/de) — includes global IAS Plus content translated to German, as well as information on financial reporting developments in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Centre for Financial Reporting (http://www.cfr.deloitte.ca) — a comprehensive resource for all Canadian accounting, reporting, and corporate governance news and information
- Centre de l’information financière (http://www.cif.deloitte.ca) — a comprehensive resource for all Canadian accounting, reporting, and corporate governance news and information in French
- UK Accounting Plus (www.ukaccountingplus.com) — a comprehensive resource for all UK accounting, reporting, and corporate governance news and information
- US GAAP Plus (www.usgaapplus.com) — a comprehensive resource for news about U.S. and international accounting standard setting
- Personalised “My IAS Plus” view of IAS Plus to follow topics of particular interest or relevance
- Subscription to various IFRS-related communications and publications
- Accessibility on mobile devices at http://m.iasplus.com/
- Advanced search functionality to help locate information quickly
- Availability in two languages, English and German