Intern for Technology Integration
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a rapidly growing environment. This position provides a good opportunity for specialists to establish themselves in their careers quickly. We offer professional training courses and plenty of growth opportunities for those who are interested in the sphere of Information Technologies, as well as an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation package.
Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long-term career in the newest fields of Information Technology such as Cyber Security, Robotics, Data Analytics, development of disruptive ideas and technologies.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in Computer Science or Information Technology, programming, Decision Making Theory and analysis.
Want to join * team?
Leave your contacts
Role description and requirements
Today, business and technology innovation are inextricably linked, and the demand for technology-enabled business transformation services is growing rapidly. Organizations are looking to transform their IT operations to suit new business goals, dynamics, and regulatory pressures and we are trying to help them, bring our expertise and experience to build new innovative solutions that will disrupt the habitual well-known world of tech. The right candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sharp analytical mind and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Strong academic performance
- Demonstrated interest in technology, basic proficiency level in programming languages and/or data analysis
- Ability to work as part of a team and commitment to achieving results
Day-to-day you will:
- Collect and analyze data and statistics, assist the team in any area needed in a project
- Prepare proposal and vision documentations
- Understand and design operational models, processes and flowchart
- Produce needed reports, charts, slide decks and tables using relevant tools
- Participate in consulting project across all the lifecycle: starting from requirements gathering through solution design to testing and QA
- Perform IT assessments at the Client’s site aimed to discover weaknesses and growth potential
From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff so we make a serious commitment to your future. We offer a competitive salary, part-time employment, access to cutting-edge worldwide business knowledge, rich training and development plan and a raft of other perks. And we won't just throw you in at the deep end. You'll feel part of the team from day one. Our established network of 'buddies', counselors and current graduates will be there to support and guide you every step of the way.
You are here: Consulting
Become part of a team that's renowned not just for the strength of its strategic thinking and advisory expertise, but also for the positive impact it makes on a huge range of businesses. In doing so, you'll get to explore and develop your own fresh ideas. Not to mention the wide-ranging skills that will stand you in good stead however you choose to develop your career.
Some consultancies specialize in long-term strategic thinking; others focus on implementing business improvements. We're strong across both and that gives us a number of opportunities to influence business strategies and deliver lasting change to a rich variety of clients, from established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups.