Financial Services | Deloitte Ukraine | | Service has been added to your bookmarks.
Our FSI practice provides tailored solutions for organisations in the banking and securities industry, as it faces up to the complex issues of today’s global marketplace. We understand the issues you face. We track the pressing trends and challenges, and assess the implications for your business.
We combine in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise to develop services that respond to your issues. Our technical expertise and deep industry knowledge mean that we can cut to the chase and give you pragmatic advice on what will work and what won’t.
Our financial services team in Ukraine consists of over 30 practitioners with extensive experience in banking, insurance, leasing and wealth management sectors and supported by Deloitte’s global financial services industry practice with dedicated teams in over 40 countries. On a global level, Deloitte serves over 80% of the financial companies listed on the Fortune Global 500. Deloitte has been ranked No. 1 in the global financial services marketplace by Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory in the 2011-2014 Financial Services Consulting Marketplace Report.
At Deloitte, market knowledge and industry expertise enables our highly skilled professionals to deliver tailored solutions to help clients address the challenges, maximize market opportunities and create a competitive edge. Our service offerings and value propositions to the financial services industry include:
- Audit and advisory
- Tax services (tax review, deferred tax modeling & training, drafting of tax policies and methodologies)
- Tax and legal due diligence
- Tax and legal vendor assistance services
- M&A transaction support (buy-side& sell-side)
- Debt restructuring advisory
- NPL advisory (including tax & legal support)
- Assets valuation
- Analysis of borrower’s business plans to support refinancing decisions
- Feasibility study to support project finance decisions
- CFO services (IFRS implementation (including IAS 39 and IFRS 9), Improvement of local accounting, BASEL 2 and 3, Managing accounting)
- IT services (PMO, IT Audit, IT Strategy, IT Architecture, Data Governance)
- Strategy development\transformation (Strategic consulting, Complex change processes, Complex change processes, Development of Target operational model)
- ERS (Revenue assurance, System Implementation assurance, Control assurance and Compliance, IT Risk Management, IT Security)