2018-04-02 Forensic expert talks has been added to your bookmarks.
Forensic expert talks
We invite you to attend the Forensic expert talks international workshop to be held on 24 April 2018 at Istanbul conference hall, Hilton Kyiv hotel.
During the event, we will look into the aspects of Forensic as one of business protection tools, analyze case studies of full-scope investigations and building of a business-oriented security service in a company.
- Dmytro Anufriev, Partner, Deloitte
- Oleksandr Tarasenko, Director, Deloitte
- Ivan Gerasymovych, Risks and Security Director, Smart Holding
- Sergiy Smirnov, Counsel, Sayenko Kharenko
- Alfred Spencer III, Compliance Officer, VEON
- Oleksii Tyakin, Global Manager, Compliance and Investigations, BUNGE
- Yuri Gubanov, founder and CEO of Belkasoft
- Sayenko Kharenko law firm
- Deloitte Ukraine
Event Partner: Association of Corporate Security Professionals of Ukraine
* Registration is required
** Participation is free of charge for representatives of business (CEOs and CFOs, forensic and compliance officers, internal investigation and audit managers) and law enforcement officers.
For Deloitte's audit clients, their internal regulations may require an audit committee’s approval for their participation in the event organized by Deloitte. Deloitte bears no responsibility for the participant’s failure to obtain such approval (if required).
Registration starts at 09:30
Event starts at 10:00
Event languages: Ukrainian, Russian (simultaneous interpretation into/from English will be provided).