Assisted by our colleagues from Deloitte Luxembourg, we invite your to find out more about practical aspects of doing business in Luxembourg and the jurisdiction's key tax ins and outs.
Join our online webinar to come to grips with:
• Highlights about today's Luxembourg: figures and performances, tax regime;
• Impact of the ongoing changes in the international taxation on the stability of business in Luxembourg;
• Reasons why Luxembourg should be considered as an appropriate jurisdiction for holding companies operating in manufacturing or logistics sectors;
• Financial Luxembourg and investments in cryptocurrencies: what's in the wind;
• Practical tax cases that connect Ukraine and Luxembourg and allow you to compare or choose a particular option for your own business.
Date and time: 12 October 2021, 10:00 a.m. Language: English.
Should you have any questions that you would like to ask the speakers and get answers during the event, write in the comments as you register. Your interest will not pass unnoticed and we will comment without fail.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.