Creation of corporate structures with a foreign component
During the expansion of business to new markets, it is very important to consider a number of tax, legal and other factors – business specifics, reputation of a jurisdiction, etc. We will help you choose and build a corporate structure that best suits your needs.
Our team will provide advice on choosing the legal form of presence abroad, advantages of setting up a holding, trading, operating or financing company in any jurisdiction in terms of taxation, as well as advice on selecting operating model that meets the objectives of a specific business. We can also analyze the specifics of conducting operations in different jurisdictions related to intellectual property, as well as the availability of special tax treatment of income from such activities (if required).
Deloitte's International Tax team provides a wide range of services to its clients, including:
- Advice on choosing a jurisdiction for setting up an operating, trading or financing company taking into consideration tax and other factors, a possibility of integrating into an existing business model, transfer pricing in Ukraine and in other countries, profit distribution and reinvestment, creating economic “substance”
- Recommendations on jurisdiction for a holding company (taking into account business specifics and reputation of a jurisdiction, taxation, possibility of free (flexible) redistribution or reinvestment of profits, payment of dividends, etc.), as well as a development of a holding structure
- Advice on choosing a jurisdiction for setting up funds, trusts, and other vehicles
- Advice on tax implications of transition to a new business structure and tax consequences of its functioning
- Recommendations for business owners (individual business ownership structures, residency status, shareholders agreement, profit distribution options, personal taxation)
- Full support in implementation of recommendations provided