Harnessing the power of technologies requires businesses to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within the organization’s own walls, and with its external partners, suppliers, and customers. Deloitte’s systems integration specialists can help companies manage the complexity inherent with technology and solve business challenges through the integration of technology — as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. We offer both advisory and implementation services to help companies better manage their technology organizations and portfolio of technology assets.
- Program Management
- Systems Design & Development
- Solution & Platform Integration / Middleware
- Application Architecture
From major capital projects and transformations to strategic initiatives of all types and complexity , Deloitte’s Project Management Office (PMO) services can help you control and monitor variables throughout a project’s life cycle to keep it on track and delivering against its objectives. PMOs are particularly helpful in large system integration projects and in supporting technology transformation. Our PMO services also help improve project dynamism, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
Deloitte’s PMO services encompass:
- Methodologies and standards development
- Processes and mechanisms for risk management, demand management, counselling, and decision support
- Change management
- Management of service level agreements
Systems Design & Development
Above all, your organization’s technology systems should support your business needs. Deloitte provides an extensive portfolio of custom system design and development services that approach complex and multidimensional IT challenges from a business perspective.
We have hands-on experience in agile development and are skilled in both traditional and hybrid development approaches that leverage both near-shore and offshore development capabilities.
Our work encompasses:
- Custom application development: addressing the technical design, development, and implementation of custom solutions in the most extended technological environments (including Java, .Net, PHP, and more).
- Portals and mobile apps design & development including:
- Liferay, Oracle, Sharepoint, Drupal
- HTML5/CSS3, iOS, Android, PhoneGap/Cordoba.
Testing is where IT and business meet. As businesses continue to grow, it becomes ever more essential — and ever more challenging — to have business applications support multiple business units with sufficient maturity and robustness. Centralized testing services are helping many organizations achieve this goal while controlling business risks.
Deloitte provides a range of testing services encompassing:
- Test strategy & planning
- Test execution
- Test support (infrastructure)
- Test process management
Deloitte Testing services can be offered in the cloud, providing the necessary infrastructure for service delivery with the flexibility to adapt to each project’s life cycle.
Solution & Platform Integration / Middleware
Middleware is the essential link between your technology operating systems and the applications your business relies on every day. Deloitte’s Integration and Middleware services cover the whole value chain relating to the definition and deployment of integration and middleware architectures.
Our professionals have capabilities, knowledge, and experience in:
- Consulting, selection, design, implementation, and governance/monitoring of SOA architectures, Enterprise Services Buses (ESB), business process motors (BPM), business rule motors, (BRM), complex event processing (CEP) and business activity monitoring (BAM)
- Modelling and implementation of business processes
- Integration with devices — M2M
- Mobility of applications
- Near-shore/offshore development capability
Assisting clients with application architecture design, assessment and optimization including definition, documentation and implementation of new application architectures; review and evaluation of key attributes of existing application architectures and, recommendation and validation of improvements to existing Application Architectures.