Debt, Capital and Treasury Advisory Bookmark has been added
Debt, Capital and Treasury Advisory
Deloitte provides a wide range of services to help clients successfully transact, raise funds and manage capital.
Deloitte provides a wide range of services to help clients successfully transact: buying and selling businesses and assets, and raising funds.
- The team provides independent advice and world class execution resource across the full spectrum of debt markets
- They offer advice to clients on all aspects of dealing with debt providers, including the refinancing of debt, raising acquisition finance, and considering accessing a new debt market
- Clients include public and private companies, PE houses and their investee companies, financial institutions and governments
Equity Capital Markets
- The specialist team is entirely focused on advising public companies and executing public company transactions
- They offer expert M&A and technical advice to Main Market and AIM companies and private companies wishing to IPO on either London market
- They advise clients on transactions, strategy and on an on-going basis (including as Nomad / Sponsor)
- The team provides valuable insights and innovative solutions across the private equity lifecycle
- They offer support to companies and management teams looking to raise private equity, and to private equity firms (investors and funds) and their investee companies
- The team advises on the management of financial risks (including forex and interest rates), the release of cash through efficient cash management and other treasury challenges
- They provide support alongside Deloitte’s financial advisory professionals, providing transaction-related treasury advice and standalone treasury advisory services