Legal managed services
We offer a growing range of services across all stages of the contract lifecycle - from contract automation, negotiation and data extraction to scale remediation and business as usual (BAU) support. We advise on strategy and deliver projects to conclusion. Our work drives process efficiencies by harnessing legal expertise alongside technology.
Organisations are under increasing legal, regulatory and cost pressures to gain greater insight into their contract performance. Ageing document repositories, inconsistent and inefficient processes, along with a lack of effective technology are preventing businesses from achieving this objective.
Deloitte provides a tailored service supporting clients across the full contract management lifecycle including contract automation, negotiation and data extraction. We drive efficiencies through improving processes, utilising legal expertise and deploying scalable technology such as dTrax, our award-winning, proprietary contract management solution.
Our fully-integrated services including:
- Scale contract review and renegotiation (remediation)
- BAU contract lifecycle management
- Obligations and matter management
- PMO resource as part of a managed service
- Access to Deloitte’s legal advisory services
- Flexible, global, scalable resourcing models
Contract Management Advisory
- Operating model and design assessment
- Process re-engineering
- Data governance advisory and risk compliance
- Obligations management and vendor assessment
- Business case structuring
- Independent technology assessments
- Implementation and deployment of technology (Third party and Deloitte proprietary software)
Harness the power of Analytics and AI to better manage contracts
Experience the future of law, today