Corporate security has been saved
Organisations need secure and protected assets to grow. Our corporate security consultants help organisations to understand their environment and recognise and act on threats when they arise.
We provide organisations with a structured approach to the governance and implementation of corporate and physical security, helping them safeguard their assets from an ever increasing number of threats.
Our range of preventative and detective corporate security services helps organisations to develop and implement effective:
- Security strategies, policy frameworks and governance structures
- Security risk management systems
- Security assessments, including threat, vulnerability and risk assessments
- Security operations centres
- Security culture and behaviour analysis
- Security training and awareness programmes
To find out more, visit www.regesterlarkinbydeloitte.co.uk
Aviation security enhancements – understanding the impact of bans on Personal Electronic Devices
The decision by the US and UK governments to restrict the ability of passengers to carry some Personal Electronic Devices (PED) onto flights to the US and UK, from nominated points of origin countries, will have wide reaching impacts for passengers and operators in the aviation sector.