Episode 13: Realising your organisation's potential - how adopting a digital mindset is critical has been saved
Episode 13: Realising your organisation's potential - how adopting a digital mindset is critical
Cloud Speed Podcasts
Cloud is powering digital transformation. It is how we will deliver the future of work, enhance the customer experience, harness the power of analytics and achieve the agility we all desire. In order to take full advantage of the opportunities presented by Cloud and truly transform our operations, we need to embed a digital mindset into every aspect of an organisation’s DNA. But just why is this mindset shift so critical to successful Cloud, and broader business, transformation? And as business leaders, what are some of the changes you need to embrace in order to help your business meet its potential?
Our guest for this episode is Lorraine Barnes, Partner, Cloud Lead and Business Operations Practice Lead for Deloitte UK Consulting.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- What is ‘Digital DNA’ and why should organisations have one?
- What are the behaviours you need to exhibit to setup a digital organisation?
- How do digital leaders make or break transformation?
- What are the barriers to digital transformation and what role do Cloud leaders and services have in this?
- How will the digital workplace evolve over time?
Transcript to come here