Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
111 S. Wacker Drive
David is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) and provides investment banking services to both middle-market and Fortune 500 clients. David has more than 11 years of experience managing the execution of buy-side M&A, sell-side M&A, and debt and equity capital markets transactions. He has completed engagements in the following industries: industrial services and manufacturing, business services, health care services, and financial institutions.
Prior to joining DCF in 2015, David was with Robert W. Baird in Chicago and had previously been with J.P. Morgan in New York.
- Advised Global Employment Solutions on its sale to TZP Group*
- Advised Motion Recruitment Partners on its sale to Gridiron Capital*
- Bookrunner on a $56mm follow-on offering for Rosetta Stone*
- Advised Vestcom International on its sale to Court Square Capital Partners*
- Bookrunner on The Carlyle Group’s $671mm IPO*
- Advised Societe Generale on the sale of TCW Group to The Carlyle Group*
- Bookrunner on a $1,600mm refinancing for LPL Financial*
- Bookrunner on a $374mm follow-on offering for Ocwen Financial*
- Bookrunner on a $217mm follow-on offering for LPL Financial*
- Advised Donlen Corporation on its sale to Hertz*
- Advised Hannover Re on the sale of Clarendon Insurance Group to Enstar*
- Advised The First American Corporation on the spin-off of CoreLogic*
- Bookrunner on LPL Financial’s $517mm IPO*
- Advised Ameriprise Financial on the acquisition of Columbia Management from Bank of America*
- Advisor to Societe Generale on the formation of a joint venture with Credit Agricole Asset Management*
- University of Notre Dame: BBA, Finance
*References an engagement that was performed by individual prior to his joining DCF.