Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
2200 Ross Ave.
Max is a senior vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC and provides investment banking services to both middle market and Fortune 500 clients. Max has almost ten years of merger and acquisition advisory experience, including both sell- and buy-side, corporate divestitures, and valuation engagements. He has completed engagements in the following industries: business services, tourism and hospitality, healthcare services, engineering and construction, energy services, industrial services, and manufacturing.
Previously, Max served for two years on the Management Advisory Council in Deloitte's Mid-America practice and served as a principal at a corporate communications and public affairs firm in Texas.
- Advisor to a leading tax resolution firm on its recapitalization with a middle market private equity growth fund
- Advisor to MulitcCam, Inc. on its sale to Rosewood Private Investments
- Advisor to Babcock International Group, PLC on its divestiture of Eagleton Engineering
- Advisor to ITSRx, Inc. on its sale to Specialty Therapeutic Care Holdings, Inc. (STC), a portfolio company of Enhanced Equity Fund, L.P.
- Advisor to Greater Houston Anesthesiologists on its partnership with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe to create US Anesthesia Partners
- Advisor to Senior Select Home Healthcare on its sale to Accentcare
Education & Certifications
- Southern Methodist University: MBA, Finance, BA, Public Affairs and Corporate Communications