Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza, 41st Floor
Based in New York, Nedim is a senior vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Nedim focuses on advising clients on their capital structure options and raises debt and equity across various levels of the capital structure. Prior to his transfer to New York, Nedim was part of Deloitte’s London and Amsterdam investment banking teams.
During the past five years Nedim has advised with multi-national teams on multiple capital raises across Europe, Americas, Asia, and Africa in excess of $5 billion. His transaction experience includes raising senior, unitranche, mezzanine, bonds, and equity linked notes for privately-owned, PE-backed, and public companies. In addition, Nedim served as the founding member of the London alternative lender coverage team in London and covered more than 300 credit funds active in middle-market financings. Currently, Nedim is coordinating cross-border capital raises at Deloitte and is part of the global fund coverage team.
- Advisor to Win Advanced Systems in its acquisition of Gold Club Gaming and capital raise with Metric Capital
- Advisor to Hg Capital on capital raise for the acquisition of Invoiceware
- Advisor to Brookstone Capital on a debt raise for one of their portfolio companies
- Advisor to Hg Capital on capital raise for the acquisition of Sovos Compliance
- Advisor to GHO Capital on capital raise for the acquisition of DNA Diagnostic Center Inc.*
- Advisor to Chiltern on capital raise for the acquisition of Ockham and Endpoint*
- Advisor to Volac International on a debt raise for the construction of a biomass plant*
- Advisor to McColls Retail Group on the raise of IPO debt facilities*
- Advisor to Shanks plc on a bond issuance and group refinancing*
- Advisor to The Vincent Hotel Group and its shareholders on a stapled debt process*
- Advisor to Buy as You View on a dividend recap for their group refinancing*
- Advisor on various buy-side capital advisory engagements for PE sponsors like Vitruvian, FTV, LDC, Hg Capital, Lion Capital, and ECI*
Education & Certifications
- RSM Erasmus University: Master of Science in Business Administration
- Erasmus University: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Chartered Accountant, The Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants
*References transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.