Financial Restructuring has been saved
As part of any restructuring mandate, the ultimate goal is to identify the best possible outcome in light of the numerous stakeholder agendas.
Capital structure challenges
You may be facing the reality of slower growth driven by the changing economic environment. Many businesses are finding themselves in a position where they are unable to prosper and grow on account of one or a combination of the following factors:
- Loan covenant breach, payment default or other financing constraints
- Diverging priorities of various stakeholders
- Underperforming businesses, distracting or capital draining non-core assets
How can we help?
We bring together Deloitte’s broad situational and industry experience to specifically focus on helping companies whose future or growth may be constrained by funding or other legacy issues such as underperforming parts of the business.
Stakeholders are recommended to have clear visibility of the current situation and the financial restructuring options available to them. This enables them to manage the complexities of implementing a restructuring and negotiating with various groups with differing agendas.
Deloitte provides dedicated support to management, corporates, investors and lenders through all of these stages and has an unparalleled track record of successful outcomes for all stakeholder groups.
Our expert team works to:
- Provide an independent assessment of realistic financial restructuring options available
- Implement the best financing or operational solution to preserve value for all stakeholders