Travel, Hospitality and Leisure has been saved
Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
We have a specialist hospitality team that provide market and financial due diligence, operator selection, valuation and design critique for hospitality and leisure led development projects.
Travel, hospitality and leisure challenges
It is important that any developer/investor is fully informed about the hospitality market they intend to operate in and as such the following should always be considered as part of any decision-making:
- Understanding pricing and cost for the project
- Understanding supply and demand dynamics
- Knowing what disruptors within both the supply and demand
chain need to be taken into consideration
- The need to have a robust business plan to deliver increasingly complex projects in order to secure funding
- Ensuring any Hotel Management Agreement (HMA) contains
relevant performance tests and KPIs
How we can help
Our dedicated team of hospitality specialists can provide advice at any point in the project lifecycle.
We offer an extensive range of services underpinned by deep sector experience; we have an unrivalled understanding of market issues and the ability to tailor bespoke advice and solutions. Our THL team are the leading provider of professional services to owners, operators, developers and investors in our industry around the globe.
Our expert team works to
- Undertake market and financial feasibility
- Provide business planning underpinned by financial analysis
- Provide expansion & market entry strategy
- Identify white space and growth potential
- Provide integrated due diligence on debt refinancing or raising;
- Undertake hotel operator selection
- Undertake tourism and specific development planning