22 October 2020
We are pleased to announce that we have designed new training for lawyers and commercial managers who are in charge of drafting and negotiating contracts, and those who wish to improve their understanding of legal clauses.
This full-day course provides seminar and practical exercises in the drafting of commercial contracts, including but not limited to:
· What good drafting is and why it is so important?
· Drafting from scratch – how to plan, structure and draft new and revised clauses?
· Boilerplate clauses – Are they needed?
· ‘Risk – Liability’ - uncovering the business/industry-specific issues;
· Tailoring business-specific risks to legal clauses, or vice versa;
· Following ‘What if?’ principle (warranties, representations, indemnities, undertakings, covenants, and conditions, remedies);
· Making contracts binding and enforceable, execution formalities;
· The Do’s and Don’ts in contract drafting (examples of good and bad drafting practice);
· Case study.
Participation fee per individual: AZN 600 (VAT excluded).
Date: 22 October 2020
Time: 09:00–18:00 (check-in starts at 08:30)
Venue: Baku White City Office Building, 25E Nobel ave., Baku
To register, please contact Nargiz Ibrahimova by phone +994124041210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org