Compensation & Benefits
Meet your personal and professional ambitions
Deloitte strives to maintain a working environment that is open and honest. We emphasise consultation and teamwork and encourage flexibility. In order to meet both your personal and professional ambitions, you need the right mix of professional challenges, competitive remuneration and benefits, learning and development, and an exciting and inclusive working environment.
We are a multicultural organisation. We demonstrate by our actions that we understand, value and benefit from the different backgrounds of our people.
Increasingly important to our people is reaching a meaningful balance between their professional and personal priorities through a variety of arrangements. The Deloitte policy therefore includes flexible work arrangements and career breaks.
Benefits help you better manage your total lifestyle – not just while you are at work – and reward you for being part of the Deloitte team.
- Career counselling
- Continuous learning
- Flexible work arrangements
- Promotion based on competency
- Team and networking events
- International exchange programmes
- Multiple career opportunities
- Challenging assignments
- Competitive salary throughout your career
- Overtime payment for juniors
- Company car or mobility package
- Lunch and representation allowance
- Laptop / iPhone
- Group and medical insurance
- Other employee privileges