Corporate Finance Consultant
Join our team and provide financial advice and insight to our clients at every stage of a Corporate Finance transaction, from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution.
Who you’ll be working with
Organisational success depends on good financial management. We know it’s worth its weight in gold. That’s why our passionate team helps businesses to make good financial decisions. Experts in M&A from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution and Strategic Growth & Turnaround projects, we define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction so they achieve their aspirations.
Applications will reopen as of October 2019
Working at Corporate Finance
What work you’ll be doing
- Participate in projects for our four different service lines with clients such as banks and financial institutions, funds and private equities, family shareholders, corporations and government agencies
- Corporate Finance Advisory: Deal with M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial modelling and related services
- M&A Transaction Services: Support financial due diligence projects on both the buy and the sell side, and business modelling projects
- Valuations & Business Modelling Services: Focus on valuations of businesses and intangible assets for M&A, tax, financial reporting and dispute purposes, as well as market research, cash flow projections, business plan reviews and business modelling
- Growth & Turnaround: Work on the crossroads between Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting and focus on both pre- as well as post- M&A solutions
- Help with issues such as growth strategy, performance improvement, turnarounds, financial & operational restructuring, integrations and separations/carve outs
How you´ll grow
- You’ll have the opportunity to start in a rotation system giving you exposure to all four core service lines and participate in client meetings
- Working alongside our team of experts, you’ll develop your skills, competences and real-world experience in this key strategic field
- Gain experience working with key decision makers from the Corporate Finance world, from Shareholders to Fund Managers and CEOs and eventually lead interactions with senior clients
- As you develop your consultancy skills, you’ll gradually take charge of coaching and leading projects and teams
- You’ll have the opportunity to specialise in one of these key areas and further hone your skills
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your interpersonal and consulting skills through collaborative relationships with the Finance Director, CFO or Controller
- You’ll develop a generous network of contacts with top specialists
- You’ll complete world-recognised qualifications as you gain skills through training and coaching
Who you are
- You turn numbers into insights and have an uncanny ability to dive deep into the details but still see the big picture
- You’re fascinated by the Corporate Finance world and love anything to do with M&A and Private Equity
- You have a good business sense and relish economics & finance
- You show proof of profound financial aptitude for about P&L, balance sheet, margins…
- You display profound analytical, synthetic & storyboarding skills and can summarise complex cases clearly and simply
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Financial, Economic and/or Business-related studies.