Corporate Finance Consultant has been saved
Corporate Finance Consultant
Join our team and provide financial advice and insight to our clients at every stage of a Corporate Finance transaction, from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution.
Who you’ll be working with
Deloitte advises corporate buyers and private equity investors throughout the entire M&A deal lifecycle. Our end-to-end merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory services are customized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Experts in M&A from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution and growth & turnaround projects, we execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction so they achieve their aspirations.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
Participate in projects with clients such as banks and financial institutions, funds and private equities, family shareholders, corporations and government agencies. We are looking for Business Analysist to join our teams in each of our service lines:
- M&A Transaction Services: Work as part of a due diligence team to provide advice to Corporates and Private equity in the context of M&A Transactions and Carve-outs, focusing on value drivers, sustainability of earnings, financial position and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Corporate Finance & Debt Advisory: Deal with M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, debt & capital raising and provide independent advice to borrowers across the full spectrum of the debt markets.
- Valuations & Business Modelling: Focus on valuations of businesses and intangible assets for M&A, tax, financial reporting and dispute purposes, as well as business plan reviews and business modelling.
- Restructuring: Work as part of the Restructuring team to bring creative solutions to improve profitability and cash flow management or to restore businesses from financial distress.
- Real Estate: Work on M&A deals in the real estate sector and provide our clients with real estate consulting advice.
How you´ll grow
- You will be dedicated to one specific service lines but will have the opportunity to gain experience in some of the other services
- Working alongside our team of experts, you’ll develop your skills, competences and real-world experience in this key strategic field
- Gain experience working with key decision makers from the Corporate Finance world, from Shareholders to Fund Managers and CEOs and eventually lead interactions with senior clients
- Participate in client meetings, management interviews and pitches
- As you develop your consultancy skills, you’ll gradually take charge of coaching and leading projects and teams
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your interpersonal and consulting skills through collaborative relationships with the Finance Director, CFO or Controller
- You’ll develop a generous network of contacts with top specialists
- You’ll complete world-recognised qualifications as you gain skills through training and coaching
Who you are
- You turn numbers into insights and have an uncanny ability to dive deep into the details but still see the big picture
- You’re fascinated by the Corporate Finance world and love anything to do with M&A and Private Equity
- You have a good business sense and relish economics & finance
- You show proof of profound financial aptitude for about P&L, balance sheet, margins…
- You display profound analytical, synthetic & storyboarding skills and can summarise complex cases clearly and simply
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Financial, Economic and/or Business-related studies.