Turn legal into a business enabler has been saved
Turn legal into a business enabler
Legal, Compliance & Risk
Throughout a scale-up’s lifecycle, there are many legal hurdles to overcome. With topics ranging from contracting to intellectual property to shareholder agreements and many more, it is safe to say legal can become somewhat of a challenge. How do you address these fundamental elements? With our scale-up specific legal experts, we can support you in a swift, agile and no-nonsense manner.
Challenges or questions you might face:
- What is important to keep in mind when setting up terms sheets or shareholder agreements?
- How should I negotiate terms with investors without negatively affecting our relationship?
- What do I need to take into account when applying for intellectual property?
- What should I consider when outlining commercial or technology-related contracts?
- How can I tackle legal hurdles without slowing down my deal-making process?
How can we partner up?
- Confirm the deal you made with the (co)-founders and/or investors in a term sheet and/or shareholder agreements.
- Secure your intellectual property to maximise your benefits.
- Support you in covering all of your compliance needs, including GDRP and data protection regulations.
- Enhance your commercial or technology-oriented contracting from both a legal as well as a business perspective.
- Facilitate your deal making, guiding you each step of the way.
- Assisting you in all types of dispute resolution through litigation and mediation.
- We offer flexible onsite support with part-time in-house legal counsel.
- We also offer a Legal hotline for all your legal questions.