Financial Services Transfer Pricing has been saved
Financial Services Transfer Pricing
Sector trends and global developments in 2019
This collection of articles explores the tax challenges associated with technology and the digitization of the economy, with a focus on the impact on transfer pricing trends across banking, insurance, and asset management sectors.
Inspired by a wide range of topics, these articles focus major areas of impact across the globe including US Tax reform, Brexit, technology disruption, and the digitalization of the economy.
The report discusses:
- The extent of global adoption of the Authorised OECD Approach (“AOA”) to Permanent Establishment (“PE”) profit attribution and application within the banking sector
- Key areas of tax audit activity within transfer pricing and progress in resolving double taxation
- US Tax reform and transfer pricing considerations
- Brexit contingency planning transfer pricing considerations
- Transfer pricing developments in the alternative asset management sector
- Technology impact on the banking and insurance sectors and comparable transfer pricing methodologies
- VAT considerations in transfer pricing policies
- OECD proposals on a work programme to tackle the tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy