Why Deloitte Tax & Legal? has been saved
Why Deloitte Tax & Legal?
Taking on your climate and sustainability challenges
Global Scale and approach
With more than 51,000 Tax and Legal Professionals in 150+ countries, Deloitte offers preeminent global tax services to businesses anywhere in the world. Our tax and legal specialists bring extensive experience – from tax implications, strategy development, enterprise-wide transformation, risk planning, and ESG reporting, to help you to act, deliver measurable value and impact to accelerate your journey to net-zero.
Our proprietary online portal Tax Atlas – Environmental Taxes and Incentives provides a high-level summary of the key environmental taxes and incentives that operate in number of jurisdictions globally while the tool, myInsight for Global Incentives (myGI) can help identify and manage credits and incentives worldwide.
We offer unique solutions at scale
We also offer a Global Lab to bring you together with our client service team and subject matter experts to explore the impact on your operating model, supply chain, and tax department operations.
- Analyzed carbon pricing trends and estimated additional costs from taxes and related measures, reviewing credits and incentives for energy/environmental tax savings for an energy company.
- Advice & implement new and greener corporate mobility policy for employees.
- Delivered specialized knowledge on tax transparency reporting and non-financial disclosures as a part of ESG strategy, executive compensation packages meeting climate change goals and reconfiguring supply chains to minimize the impacts of schemes such as carbon border adjustment mechanism (CBAM).
- Advice not only on climate KPI’s but also S and G KPI’s.
- Advice on remote work further to a changed travel policy.
- Advice on application of excise duty exemption on energy costs.
- Design of a more sustainable compensation and benefits package.
- Advice on pay equality.