Deloitte and Coupa alliance has been saved
Deloitte and Coupa alliance
Unlocking exponential value through best-in-class digital procurement
Through procurement transformation join the journey of discovery to delivering increased efficiency and growth, with a solution owned and managed by your business.
About our alliance
The world is shifting and this time of disruption is when you should take your procurement to the new level. This can only be achieved through change to recreate procurement as a dedicated source of value delivery. With Deloitte’s established transformation process and Coupa’s spend management technology, together we can turn your vision of procurement into reality.
We understand that change is difficult, it requires a collaborative effort across all areas of your procurement organisation. Deloitte simplifies the process through the utilisation of tried and tested, transformation processes and the use of Coupa’s technology, enabling your users to embrace the change through the efficiency it brings to their day-to-day efforts.
Coupa has been highly regarded by market analysts as the leading platform of enablement. Allowing for seamless integration, Coupa’s digital procurement solutions are focused around user adoption and business innovation.
As Coupa’s largest systems integrator, we have over 10 years of experience in rolling out Coupa and have the delivery toolkit to accelerate your procurement vision. Our more than 400+ trained and 250+ certified Coupa consultants with deep experience across all modules, have delivered exponential value to organisations globally with over 50 live Coupa deployments. Through our alliance experience we understand how to unlock value in your business through the realisation of your procurement vision. We are there to collaborate with you on every step of your journey.
Deloitte and Coupa solutions
- Deloitte assisted a Global Mining and Construction Equipment Manufacturer to transform its indirect procurement process through the delivery of a global Coupa software implementation. With $4 billion of spend managed through the Coupa platform. The Deloitte team created supplier rationalization strategies that delivered immediate cost reductions and a roadmap to further future savings.
- For a global banking institution Deloitte delivered an International Coupa procurement transformation. With Go-Live for 16 countries and over 7,500 end users migrated and over 5,000 suppliers enabled in the new system. The value delivery was significant within an estimated annual 300m€ in cost savings.
- For A global leader in Healthcare Deloitte implemented an Enterprise-wide Coupa S2P platform in 2 waves across more than $2 billion in indirect spend. As of Go Live, the client had more than 3,000 active users enabled in the system. The projected cost savings and benefits from enterprise through contract compliance, strategic sourcing and process efficiency over 3 years will be over $50M.
- For a global FMCG firm a new sustainable Coupa procurement system was implemented by Deloitte. Assisting in a complete transformation of decentralized sourcing function with a manual procure-to-pay function. The result was a single global platform supporting over $500m in spend with exponential enhancement in global efficiencies.
- Investing in talent: Talent is enriched through continuous learning, aspirational talent models, and performance-enhancing tools.Solutions are designed with the end user in mind, making the tools they need for success easier to use.
- Supporting the business: Processes use a business-wide spend management strategy that leverages scale for broader enterprise value.
- Enabling strategy and execution: The right tools and applications enable a vision for world-class procurement, and Coupa’s technology liberates procurement to focus on enhanced capabilities. A broader, deeper, business-level understanding of traceable and accurate data guides decision-making.
- Measuring success: Value is seized using KPIs to monitor costs, contract leakage, and vendor management. Modern S2P applications automate core workflows, freeing human capital for more valuable, strategic work.
- Engaging stakeholders: Business and procurement interests are aligned with shared accountability embedded in decisions and execution.Procurement has a seat at the decision-making table and is deeply involved in defining category strategies.
- Coupa Design Accelerator: Facilitates Coupa technology configuration and business process design decisions based on Deloitte’s IndustryPrint Source to-Pay Process model and the functional technical specification library
- Coupa Supplier Enablement Accelerator: Plans and executes a supplier enablement strategy to support communication, enablement, and testing activities
- Coupa Integrations Accelerator: Leverages the full capability of the Coupa platform and incorporates leading practices from other Coupa implementations and Source-to-Pay business processes
- Coupa Compliant Invoicing Accelerator: Designs and processes considerations when testing and enabling suppliers on the Coupa Compliant Invoicing tool
Deloitte has received the following distinctions for our expertise in helping clients transform their procurement operations:
- Global leader in Procurement Operations Consulting, based on breadth and depth of capabilities (ALM Intelligence, 2020)
- Top 50 Procurement Providers to Know (Spend Matters, 2020)
- Leader in Enterprise Insights Services Providers (Forrester, 2020)
- Global leader in Sourcing Strategy Consulting (ALM Intelligence, 2019)
- Undisputed leader in Forrester’s Robotic Process Automation Services Wave (Forrester, 2019)