Digital Content Services has been saved
Digital Content Services
Delivering leading information management solutions
Organisations rely heavily on content to drive their processes and decision-making. In recent decades, businesses have experienced exponential growth in the volume of both structured and unstructured content they need to manage – documents, e-mails, social data and more. This change requires a transformation of business processes to digital, scalable solutions. However, few companies have these systems and processes in place to store, access and extract value from their unstructured content. That is why Digital Content Services is one of the main components of any digital transformation. Digital Content Services enables integrating content into your processes and delivers capabilities that cover: capture of unstructured information, document management, content lifecycle management, collaboration, content analytics, customer communications management and process automation and workflows.
How we can help transform and digitise your business
The Deloitte Digital Content Services (DCS) team provides Advisory and Implementation Services to help clients capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content to improve overall business performance, user experience and regulatory compliance. We help clients in the following areas:
- Strategy & Architecture: Developing a content management strategy and roadmap and creating a technology architecture.
- Tool Selection: providing the right set of applications through our extensive partnership with leading content management vendors.
- Design & Implementation: analysing, designing and implementing technology solutions and processes for managing content.
- Software Sales: as long-term OpenText partner, Deloitte can guide you through the procurement process and resell OpenText software.
Our services will help you transform your information management systems and processes – from strategy to execution – enabling you to:
- digitise and streamline paper or document-intensive work processes.
- unlock business insights buried in unstructured content.
- reduce content clutter and improve ‘findability’.
- lower risk by addressing security, regulatory and compliance needs.
- improve time to market in publishing and delivering content.
Deloitte solutions enabled by OpenText technologies
In order to enable organisations to create, manage and exploit their enterprise content as well as transform digital operations in response to the external market forces and internal business drivers, Deloitte has invested in developing a number of DCS Solutions. These solutions leverage OpenText technology to target some of the most common and difficult information management challenges across a number of industries & functions. They provide a starting point for client projects and help accelerate design and implementation while reducing project risk.
Our current Go-2-Market solutions are centred on the following Digital Transformation use cases:
- SAP Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) solutions
- SAP Sales Order Automation
- Digital Personnel File
- Document Management for Global Trade (DMS for GTS)
- Digital Operations and Engineering
- Digital Content Services for Contract Management
We have developed extensive experience in the implementation of OpenText solutions in EMEA, Americas and APAC, with over 30 projects delivered at major international clients. We deploy integrated Deloitte teams that combine ERS, Tax, Financial Transformation, Consulting’s Human Capital, SAP Process Excellence & Enterprise Content Management services. Deloitte is a Value Added Reseller for SAP and our DCS Team is recognised as a Center of Excellence for OpenText with experts based in Belgium, nearshore and offshore to deliver EIM services.
The next stage of the digital evolution
Increasing Procurement impact by leveraging data and automation with advanced technology