Enterprise Technology and Performance | SAP
Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1 J
Nick is a partner in the Consulting practice. Nick focuses on support and advice regarding global trade solutions and has built-up a lot of expertise regarding SAP (including SAP GTS, SAP Foreign Trade, SAP IS-OIL, SAP Beverage and SAP S/4HANA International Trade). Nick and his team supported multiple multinationals in the set-up of international trade processes in ERP. In this respect, Nick assisted clients with the set-up of the following processes in the ERP environment:
- Import/export declaration processes (paper based and electronic)
- Customs regimes such as bonded warehousing, inward and outward processing relief and processing under customs control
- Excise warehousing and excise reporting
- Preferential origin determination
- Export controls, embargo screening and denied party list screening
- Intrastat and VAT processes
During his career, Nick was able to combine tax technical skills with ERP implementation experience. As such, Nick has led mixed teams of tax/business resources and ERP consultants during the implementation of the ERP processes.
Nick is also the author of the book "Implementing SAP Global Trade Services" published by SAP Press.