Human Insights in Times of Uncertainty
Deloitte is committed to supporting you while leading your workforce through COVID-19. We are offering free access to our Human Insights in Times of Uncertainty Canadian survey.
This survey allows you to understand and consider the voice of your workforce as they respond in this unprecedented time. Our goal is to support your immediate needs, allowing you to demonstrate action to the workforce, by helping to inject data into the many decisions being made around work, the workforce and the workplace right now.
We hope that by participating, your people feel valued and see your investment in them.
- COVID-19 and its impact on the employee (e.g., whether they are afraid to go outside, are targeted due to social bias)
- Employee concerns related to work and well-being (e.g., child care, economy, working remotely, working onsite)
- What employer is doing / not doing, to help mitigate concerns (e.g., key initiatives, channels they prefer to be communicated with)
- Status related to physical distancing
- Demographics (to cut data)
We will provide you with a communication toolkit, survey link to be distributed to your workforce, and a report detailing the concerns of your workforce. You will also receive an aggregate report for comparative purposes.
By participating in this survey, you are also contributing to a broader mission – one that aims to understand how Canadian employees cope during crisis so that we can plan ahead for the future.
If you are interested in sharing this survey with your workforce, please fill out our simple questionnaire here by Monday June 1.
We will then follow-up with you and you will receive a link and a Communications Toolkit which will allow you to distribute the survey to your workforce.
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you through this time of uncertainty.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.