Cyber risk services
Deloitte is the largest integrated cyber risk management practice worldwide solving the most complex problems of the world’s leading organizations. Our team of global cyber risk advisors, work with our clients to build effective cyber risk strategies based on a deep understanding of their business and industry. Our wide range of integrated capabilities enable our clients to build a comprehensive, business-aligned program, from end to end. The benefit, is building a secure, vigilant and resilient strategy that enable our clients to grow, share and trust without deferring compliance.
- Security management, privacy and resiliency
- Cyber security
- Identity, access management
- Enterprise application integrity
Cybersecurity is more than a technology issue, it is a critical business risk. In fact, it is one of the leading business threats in the world, and growing.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber confidence is possible. We consult with organizations to define their cybersecurity resiliency helping prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks. We call this approach being secure, vigilant and resilient.
Our team of certified global cybersecurity advisors understand the full global cyber landscape and how to navigate within it. With expertise across all industries, our advisors are both business and technology focused to ensure that limited budgets are spent on priority areas of cyber risk.
Understanding businesses’ require nimble solutions, we offer a full suite of augmented cybersecurity solutions to meet business requirements and will help prioritize coverage based on risks to the business. We have the largest security services practice around the world, and our services range from cybersecurity advisory, solution implementation and integration, managed services solutions and incident response.
Deloitte is a recognized leader in security consulting and has ranked number one, based on revenue, globally by Gartner for the last 3 years1. We have 11 certified and classified Global Cyber Intelligence Centres (CICs) that run security operations 24/7 around the world, utilizing best in class industry and proprietary tools. Our global network of threat intelligence sharing and analytics provides organizations with the visibility needed to better protect their sensitive data and critical infrastructure. Our incident response solutions provide rapid response and recovery to cyber threats. And our outsourced managed security services provide a full suite of offerings, customized to business needs.
Security management, privacy and resiliency
Every organization has operational requirements that are non-negotiable: protecting intellectual property and customer information, providing convenient and secure access to products and information, complying with regulatory mandates. Maintaining vigilance in these areas is a strategic imperative that requires a proactive approach. Reacting after the fact doesn’t work — and could well precipitate organizational crisis.
To enhance the security, privacy and resiliency of your organization, you need to work with trained professionals. Deloitte can help. Globally, we have over 1,100 Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) and more than 2,000 Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) and Certified Information Security Managers (CISM). This positions us to help you address a full range of security issues — from identity theft, data security breaches and information leakage to cybersecurity and system outages. To help you manage your information and technology risks, we use proven methodologies and tools to deliver end-to-end solutions, including:
- Operational resiliency. Ensure service continuity in the face of a business disruption.
- Privacy & data protection. Enhance your privacy and data protection processes to reduce risk exposure and strengthen your regulatory compliance.
- Security management & transformation. Strengthen your security policies, standards, governance, strategies and metrics with automated risk and compliance solutions.
- Security operations. Monitor security risks, respond to incidents and prevent the exploitation of vulnerabilities.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. As an approved Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), Deloitte can help you improve the security of payment card data by adhering to the
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Crisis management. When disaster strikes, ensure that you’re able to analyze, investigate and remediate any security breach or network intrusion that threatens your business.
Identity, access management
Our Identity & Access Management (IAM) framework is a business-focused approach that combines our business process, security and controls, enterprise resource planning (ERP), project management and technology skills with in-depth vendor software knowledge to address the following areas:
- Development of a strategy, business case and roadmap
- Identity management program implementation and integration
- Solution design
- Product selection
Enterprise application integrity
As organizations rely ever more heavily on software applications, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other information and communications technologies, the enterprise-wide risks associated with them escalate rapidly. Data accuracy and protection; the gathering and use of financial and other sensitive data; and control over internal and external access to software applications are some of the most crucial concerns of today.
Compliance with changing regulatory and legal requirements is a constant and growing pressure. Competitive use of new technologies and the speed with which they can be deployed is critical in attaining early mover advantages. Given these pressures, the business case for having a robust internal security and control environment grows stronger all the time.
The Deloitte Enterprise Application Integrity (EAI) team brings specialized skills and experience to help organizations implement the internal controls needed to overcome these ERP challenges. This includes:
- In-depth understanding of Segregation of Duty (SoD) requirements and technologies, leading practices, and the current regulatory environment
- Deep experience with ERP-specific controls functionality
- Practical knowledge of governance and compliance issues, which can be applied to support effective coordination and integration with internal and external auditors
- Access to global tax, consulting, and financial advisory resources for an added source of specialization that can further boost the effectiveness of internal ERP controls