Directors' Alert 2017
Is your board ready to take advantage of disruption?
Deloitte’s specialists and independent board directors share their insights into the challenges facing today’s board members and the strategies they can employ to overcome obstacles to success.
Disruption—a topic the entire business world is talking about. While many organizations fear it, others realize the many opportunities that disruptive technologies, processes, and social norms present. But with every opportunity comes an element of risk—not every disruption will positively impact your enterprise. Indeed, it takes courage for organizations, and their boards, to determine whether to act on a particular trend or whether to ignore it.
In our new edition of Deloitte's Directors' Alert, several of Deloitte's business leaders and independent prominent directors of global organizations share their unique insights on how to prepare your board for leveraging disruption, including:
- Ensuring that the board is leveraging disruptions that are true to its mission and values
- Utilizing collective intelligence and diversity for making more effective board decisions
- Injecting courage into your strategic planning processes
- Identifying organizational and environmental factors for creating a disruptive advantage
- Managing greater public scrutiny around compensation decisions
Prepare your board for disruption by downloading the Deloitte's Directors' Alert.