Stay connected to the latest global issues and strategies
Dbriefs webcasts feature Deloitte professionals from around the globe discussing critical issues that may affect your business.
Designing emotionally intelligent human experiences
January 9 | 1 p.m. ET
Customers increasingly judge their worst experience with one brand against the best experience they have with that brand's competitors. How are organizations using integrated arrays of immersive and leading-edge technologies to design customized, emotionally intelligent human experiences that complement and enrich rather than limit experiential possibilities? We'll discuss:
- The types of experiences users want.
- How to create human experiences by leveraging connections between people, systems, data, and products.
- Designing emotionally intelligent experiences around behaviors, preferences, and values of individual users.
Participants will discover how to recognize behaviors and explore ways to use technology to create an experience that is contextually appropriate to the user.
Cybersecurity on the front lines: A call to action
January 14 | 2 p.m. ET
As cyber technologies continue to proliferate, cybersecurity risks grow. Have you deployed innovative approaches and challenged conventional thinking in your management of cybersecurity? We'll discuss:
- Deploying people, processes, and technologies in a broad-based plan for cybersecurity risk.
- Using cyber assessment and readiness programs to evaluate, report, and communicate cybersecurity risk management effectiveness to the board, executive leadership, risk committee, and other stakeholders.
- Applying agile techniques and other innovative approaches to help organizational lines of defense work together toward common cybersecurity objectives.
Participants will discover ways to enhance cyber program capabilities and determine how to benefit from risk assessments of cybersecurity controls and reporting effectiveness across the three lines of defense.
How large-scale, resilient organizations thrive in a complex world
January 15 | 2 p.m. ET
Adapt or risk becoming obsolete is a fundamental rule of nature and business. As the speed of business continues to accelerate, how do leading organizations thrive while others struggle to adapt? We'll discuss:
- How organizations, teams, leaders, and individuals can work together to anticipate, adapt, and meet the challenges of the future.
- How adaptable organizations make faster decisions to increase their resilience.
- How adaptable organizations learn faster and become better equipped for continuous improvement.
Participants will identify traits that distinguish resilient organizations and evaluate actions they can take to become more adaptable and resilient themselves.
Up-to-date, informative, convenient and flexible
Deloitte Dbriefs are convenient 60 minute live webcasts that you can watch in the comfort of your own office. They are informative and provide a variety of timely, relevant business topics aimed at an executive-level audience. The interactive setup allows for immediate and measurable feedback through polls and surveys, including real-time benchmarking with your peers. Any webcast is accessible at any time, from anywhere for up to 180 days after the live presentation. Subscribe to our regional webcasts with global focus here: