Transforming Global Mobility Management
Gain greater mobility value with Deloitte and Equus
Mobility is hard—for the organisation as well as the employee. Many companies are transforming their mobility service delivery model by creating an integrated, connected model or “ecosystem” powered by technology that includes third-party vendors.
An advanced approach to global mobility
That’s where Deloitte, utilising Equus's technology platform, can help, delivering an integrated mobility platform, and associated services for our clients’ mobility ecosystems.
Deloitte’s transformation services, utilising Equus’s AssignmentPro technology platform can enable companies to advance their digital approach to processes, program administration, and the employee experience. Deloitte can now license, sell, and implement a technology ecosystem for clients, revolutionising how companies:
- Manage workforce mobility
- Track cross-border information
- Combine access to data with innovative technology tools
- Better connect the entire mobility value chain of HR, talent, rewards, and vendor systems
Enhanced employee experience
Global mobility programs have traditionally been complex, risk-filled, and disruptive to both employer and employee. With data increasingly driving decisions on deployment, return on investment, satisfaction, and trust, being able to quickly provide data-driven reports and analysis is critical to building and sustaining global mobility programs that drive results.
Simplify the complexity of mobility
The combination of Equus’s AssignmentPro technology and Deloitte’s transformation capabilities deliver a distinctive vision and methodology and may provide teaming together, the combination of both our clients with:
- One consistent platform to initiate multiple vendor services,
- Control and ownership of their data,
- Automated reporting of integrated vendor data,
- Customised mobile employee experience,
- Scalability and greater cost efficiencies, and more.
A vendor ecosystem can also alleviate the following tasks:
- Program disruption, should a general contractor fail to meet expectations
- Reliance on one vendor to make decisions and set standards for services that may not be core competencies
This blend of strategy and tactics—the leading-edge transformation services of Deloitte utilising the technology platform from Equus—may meet your current objectives. And it can position your organisation to adapt more easily to future business changes, program scale, and vendor support.
Why settle for a complicated, disconnected, and expensive global mobility program? Let Deloitte and Equus help you make your program simple, predictive, and personal.