Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) Annual Conference 2019
Deloitte in the news at Boao
The Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) Annual Conference 2019 opened on 26 March 2019. Deloitte delegates participated in multiple sessions, as well as shared their expert views on hot topics under the theme "Shared Future, Concerted Action, Common Development" with major financial media.
Vivian Jiang's interview with CBN
Deloitte Asia Pacific Clients and Industries Leader and Deloitte China Vice Chairlady was interviewed by CBN about China's new Foreign Investment Law, suggesting it is set to create a level playing field for foreign investors through measures that protect their interests and open up more areas of the economy. She also expects the new law to push Chinese companies to compete for market space in a "competitively neutral" environment. Foreign investors usually go through three stages—"In China", "with China" and "for China"—she said, adding that many foreign companies are setting up R&D centers in the PRC and changing their approaches in response to consumption upgrading.
- Deloitte in the news at Boao
- The Boao Forum for Asia 2019 homepage
- Boao Forum for Asia 2019: Inaugural Pre-conference Report
- Deloitte's thought leadership reports for Boao Forum for Asia 2019
- Pre-conference report and annual conference reports of Boao Forum for Asia 2009 - 2018
- Boao Forum for Asia - Official website