Future of Mobility Publications
- Future of Automotive Sales and Aftersales - Impact of current industry trends on OEM revenues and profits until 2035
The global automotive industry is on the cusp of a monumental transformation. Besides technological trends in the area of connected car, e-mobility, and autonomous driving, we can observe significantly changing customer preferences in terms of mobility usage and buying preferences. Hardly any expert questions these developments, but what was missing from our perspective was a holistic understanding of what these trends really mean to the sales and aftersales business of an established original equipment manufacturer (OEM)–very concretely in terms of revenues and profits.
- Digitalization, Impact the Future: Aftermarket Industry Transformation - 2020 White Paper of China Auto Aftermarket
Auto stock market in China is poised to emerge as the world's largest single market, with both large scale and rapid growth attracting attentions of an increasing number of companies and capital. According to all-round analysis in policy, capital, customers and business logic, Deloitte automotive sector team published Digitalization, Impact the Future: Aftermarket Industry Transformation – 2020 White Paper of China Auto Aftermarket, sharing Deloitte's insights and judgement to the future trend in auto aftermarket industry transformation.
- 2019 Deloitte Global Automotive Consumer Study
As part of Deloitte’s latest Global Automotive Consumer Study, thousands of consumers shared their views on critical issues affecting the automotive sector.
- The Future of the Automotive Value Chain: Supplier industry outlook 2025
This study focuses on possible developments in supplier market volumes, their underlying trends as well as their implications for decision makers. We are bringing valuable support to the table for automotive decision makers to support them in times of great uncertainty.
- The Future of the Automotive Value Chain: 2025 and beyond
In this report, we discussed what the most important drivers of future value chain developments are and how the automotive leaders make investment decisions during the uncertain times, in order to have know-how, production capacity, and stable supply chains in place once markets demand them.
- Future of Captives: What will be the core businesses for Automotive Captives in 2030?
The report sheds light on the possible developments and core business in the Captive industry. Our goal is to support our readers and facilitate decision-making in times of great uncertainty, to enable Captives not only to survive, but to come out on top of the disruption lying ahead.
- Asia Pacific perspectives from Deloitte’s Global Automotive Consumer Study
This report focused on Asia Pacific consumers perspectives on electric vehicles and autonomous driving vehicles, as well as their attitude and experience in purchasing a vehicle, which can help companies prioritize and better position their business strategies and investments.
- Accelerating technology disruption in the automotive market
With an analysis on the value and practical applications of blockchain in the automobile industry, this report explores the blockchain opportunities, and helps shape the understanding so businesses can develop the most appropriate approach.
- 2018 China Domestic Auto Brand White Paper
Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, the report analyses the development of domestic auto brands and the shift in the competitive landscape since China's World Trade Organization entry.
- The Deloitte City Mobility Index
The Index goes beyond present-day transportation issues and looks to the future by offering a comprehensive review of key aspects of mobility in cities around the world.
- China automotive aftermarket logistics service insights
The development potential of automotive aftermarket is being unleashed as China's automotive market matures. Auto accessories business is playing a greater role in the development strategies of automotive OEMs, and is set to become a key segment in future market competition.
- Autonomous driving reshapes competition in the ecosystem
In this report, we discussed the potential of autonomous driving in China, and the shift in the competitive landscape.
- The future of mobility: What's next? - Tomorrow’s mobility ecosystem—and how to succeed in it
In this report, we discuss what’s coming next and how companies can succeed in tomorrow’s mobility ecosystem.
- Making the future of mobility work - How the new transportation ecosystem could reshape jobs and employment
This article explores how the future of mobility could impact companies’ talent needs and the broader workforce.
- Securing the future of mobility - Addressing cyber risk in self-driving cars and beyond
In this report, we take a closer look at the cybersecurity issues that could threaten the future of mobility, and offer perspectives on how these threats should be addressed.
- Supplying the future of mobility - Automotive suppliers in the evolving transportation ecosystem
In navigating the past several years, auto suppliers have encountered any number of speed bumps and traffic delays. Leaders at original equipment (OE) suppliers have tackled automaker demands for productivity gains, stricter environmental and safety regulations, increasing liability for warranties and recalls, and the relocation of capacity as automakers have pushed into emerging markets.
- The future of auto retailing - Preparing for the evolving mobility ecosystem
As other industries become more customer-centric, creating a less painful retail experience is increasingly table stakes for carmakers and dealers.
- The future of mobility - How transportation technology and social trends are creating a new business ecosystem
It talks about the future evolution of transportation and mobility.