2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China and Deloitte China Rising Star
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a global top-level program, which launched in 1995 in San Jose, and currently takes place each year in more than 30 countries. The 10th Anniversary Celebration of Deloitte Tech Fast 50 China was held in 2014. The Program is considered as a benchmark of fast growing technology companies across the globe by international financial media. Once an enterprise achieves Technology Fast 50 China ranking, it automatically becomes eligible for entry to the regional Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
The activity of Deloitte China Rising Star is to honour the leading businesses which focus on the market segments with the huge growth potential.
Application start: 1 June 2105
Application deadline: 11 September 2015
Winner's announcement & ceremony: 5 November 2015
2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China requirements
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 50 recognition, companies must:
- Be in business for a minimum of three years;
- Be headquartered within China Mainland, Hong Kong or Macao;
- Have fiscal year 2012 operating revenues of at least ¥500,000 CNY;
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology and it must be sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
Note: The Ranking discloses percentage revenue growth. Revenue is not disclosed, however, participants are required to provide revenue support to Deloitte.
2015 Deloitte China Rising Star requirements
Candidates of Deloitte China Rising Star are not required to meet the application standard of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China (e.g. a minimum three years of business operation).
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China program aims to rank the top 50 leading high-tech companies (including public and private companies) in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them with headquarters in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland, based on their three-year average revenue growth:
How to apply
The application for 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China and Deloitte China Rising Star was closed.
2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China
- Fill in your company basic information online. Please check and save before clicking next step.
- Fill in CEO survey online. Please check and save before clicking next step.
- Upload your company's revenue supports in past three years (2012, 2013 and 2014 revenue supports' original copies or copies with official seal).
- Post the hard copies of company's revenue supports in past three years to Deloitte.
Note: Companies who are interested to participate in Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and Global Technology Fast 100, please submit 2011 revenue supports' original copies or copies with official seal of at least ¥350,000 CNY.
Material delivery address:
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Selection & Ranking Team
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
Mail Room, 15/F, Tower W2
The Towers, Oriental Plaza
1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing 100738, China
Contact person: Pearl Liu
Direct: +86 (10) 8512 4709
2015 Deloitte China Rising Star
Application Method: Email application or referral by judging panel
For the Email application, please send your materials to Deloitte Fast Program mailbox with the subject of "Deloitte China Rising Star Application".
Application materials include:
- Company introduction within 500 words.
- Introduction of founding team/ core members within 300 words
- State of core competitiveness
- Number of daily active user
- Investment situation
- Innovation of business model, product or technology, including the number of intellectual property, within 300 words
- Description of your market capacity within 200 words
- Description of market reputation within 200 words
- Deloitte Fast Program overview
- 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China
- 2015 Deloitte China Technology Fast 20/30 Program
(Select a region: Beijing, Chongqing, Dalian, Jiangsu, Shenzhen, Wuhan and Zhongguancun)
- Previous program reports
- Press release: TF50 Prize Presentation Ceremony (Simplified Chinese version only)