Regulatory & Conduct Assurance
Regulatory reform continues to shape the Audit & Assurance landscape. See how our expertise can help those charged with governance build trust and confidence in your business, whilst protecting the public interest.
Our Assurance team will work with our Risk Advisory colleagues to provide services around regulatory reforms and strategy support, remediation programmes, and control and risk framework support.
Our services include:
- Conduct & governance reviews
- General compliance monitoring and framework projects
- Remediation projects
- Independent assessment
Regulators have signalled the need for firms to transition from LIBOR by the end of 2021 for the EUR, GBP, CHF and JPY currencies and mid 2023 for USD. Given the degree of uncertainty and complexity, transition is likely to be one of the biggest transformational programmes many organisations will have to undertake.
Our IBOR Reform services facilitate:
- Impact assessment across the financial, operational and contractual dimensions of the reform
- Programme Management support
- Remediation roadmap design
- Contract Remediation strategy and planning
- Counterparty and client communication strategy and design of communication materials