Deloitte - CUT Accelerate.D Program
Give your future a trial run!
- What’s in it for you?
- Will you be offered a place?
- Who can join?
- What are we looking for in a candidate?
Imagine trying out a career for 5 months before you commit. This program is a great way to make sure you’re on the right path.
An innovative program in collaboration with the Cyprus University of Technology, which gives you the unique opportunity to gain practical experience and an invaluable insight into working life, while completing your undergraduate studies. The program includes:
- A paid 5-month, part-time program, during Fall or Spring Semester.
- Opportunities available at our Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal and Corporate Finance Advisory teams.
- Training and working alongside our first-year graduate intake, being a key part of our team.
- Designated buddy who will act as your contact person and show you the ropes.
- Real project experience and client exposure from day one.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry and collaborate with an international network of Deloitte members.
- Possibility to get a permanent job upon graduation.
What’s in it for you?
The people you’ll work with. The incredible opportunities on offer. The sort of work you’ll do. You’ll watch, learn, participate, and network.
- Get a practical understanding of the profession, enabling you to make informed decisions for your future.
- Work directly with clients and establish meaningful relationships from day one.
- Participate in real-life projects and get involved in some complex business problems, while gaining insights in various industries.
- Gain professional experience that will count towards the practical work experience required for the ACA/ACCA/CFA/ADIT qualifications.
- Be offered the opportunity for a place in our graduate training program, as well as a possibility to attend a second placement program, should the specific placement period is completed successfully.
- Boost your employability.
- Also, it’s not all about what we think of you, this is just as much about you getting to know life at Deloitte.
Will you be offered a place?
The placement is designed to give you in-depth business skills and an insight into a professional career with Deloitte. It could certainly lead to a permanent position. If you successfully complete the placement program, you could receive an employment offer for our Graduate Training Program. Students who will obtain such an offer at the end of their placement, will also be given the option to participate in the placement program in their 4th Year.
Who can join?
The Program is open to third and fourth year undergraduate students from the Faculty of Management and Economics as well as other relevant studies of the Cyprus University of Technology, with a minimum GPA of 7/10 at the time of application.
While there is a general pathway for the program, we provide flexibility and the opportunity for an individualised path, enabling you to explore where you fit best, always subject to business needs.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
While grades are important, to make the most of this opportunity and flourish in your career, additional factors come into play! We are looking for:
- High level of self-motivation and commitment.
- Ability to analyse and work through complex problems.
- Flexibility, resilience and intellectual curiosity.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated leadership, creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change.