Fund Advisory Services
Navigating Investment Funds and Asset Managers through a complex regulatory and operational environment
As a global leader in the provision of services to the investment management industry, Deloitte Cyprus offers global resources and capabilities with a team of experts carrying significant international market and industry experience, resulting in a clear understanding of each client’s specific market and way of doing business.
- Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals aims to provide multi-jurisdictional advisory insights and solutions that proactively assist our clients to addresstheir needs and objectives amidst an ever-evolving regulatory environment.
- Deloitte is an active player in the development of new regulations, practices and industry positions on a wide range of topics. We are represented in each of the main industry or regulatory working groups/committees, enabling us to be at the forefront of new developments. As a result, our long-standing industry relationships allow our clients to benefit from timely information and anticipate future trends.
- Offer high quality, transparent, value-adding, innovative solutions that are tailored to each client's needs and objectives, holistically and sustainably.
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of the Investment Funds industry in Cyprus and beyond.
Our key strengths
- We combine our depth of local knowledge with our global network's cross-border experience to deliver a practical, effective, and insightful service that cuts through the complexity of the global funds industry.
- Our practice benefits from up-to-date, sound market knowledge and significant industry experience. Our proven methodology relies on a multi-disciplinary approach, capitalising on synergies of our cross-functional industry group comprised of consulting, financial and regulatory risk advisory specialists, legaladvisors, as well as tax and audit experts.
Our team of specialists and our MiFID II taskforce can support you on your MiFID compliance journey and implementation phases.
6 August 2020
On June 20, 20201, the Cyprus Parliament approved a new legislation on smaller Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law 81(I)/2020, also called “Mini Manager”, in line with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive 2011/61/EU (AIFMD).
Download the update to find out more.