Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference 2017
Save the date!
19-23 February, 2017, Orlando, FL
The pace of change in health care IT is unprecedented. We're here to help ...
Health care information technology is undergoing unprecedented change—and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference is the premier event to learn about the latest technologies, trends, and solutions in this fast-paced field. Get the most out of this year’s HIMSS conference with Deloitte’s program of activities and networking opportunities, developed specifically for senior executives in the health care industry. Some of this year’s activities include:
- Private and personalized educational workshops on topics such as strategies to effectively transition to electronic medical records; use of analytics and enabling technologies to improve business functions; management decision support systems; patient engagement and digital strategies.
- Demonstrations at Deloitte’s exhibit booth of our latest technologies and solutions related to customer engagement, digital efficiency and powerful analytics solutions that we are delivering to our health care clients world-wide.
- Customized and personal meetings with leading organizations and solution providers in the marketplace.
- Network and connect with some of our health care clients in US, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Europe and our Deloitte health care leaders from these regions.
- Site visits to HIMSS EMR Stage 7 hospitals and other medical facilities.
About HIMSS & the Annual Conference
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) is a global, nonprofit organization that aims to improve health care through the use of information technology. The HIMSS organization includes more than 52,000 individual members, companies, and non-profit partner organizations. Each year, the organization presents the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, which brings together over 40,000 executives in the health IT industry, clinicians, and vendors from around the world. The event features educational opportunities, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products, with more than 300 education programs featuring keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions, and workshops.
About Life Sciences & Health Care at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
The Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited’s life sciences & health care (LSHC) industry group is composed of more than 13,000 professionals in more than 100 countries. These professionals understand the complexity of today’s life sciences and health care industry challenges, and provide clients with integrated, comprehensive services that meet their respective needs. In today’s environment, LSHC professionals from across the Deloitte network help companies to evolve in a changing marketplace, pursue new and innovative solutions, and sustain long-term profitability. For more information about the DTTL LSHC industry group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or access www.deloitte.com/healthcare.