Tax Webcast - July 2019
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
2. International developments
3. Tax diary
31 July 2019
- Εlectronic submission of the 2018 personal tax return by salaried individuals whose gross income exceeds €19.500 & payment of any tax thereof
- Electronic submission of the 2018 Employer’s return
- Payment of the first provisional tax instalment for 2019 via JCC (no interest and penalties apply, if the payment is made until 31 August 2019)
1 August 2019
- Payment of the 2018 tax balance through self-assessment by companies & individuals preparing audited financial statements
31 August 2019
- Payment of the second instalment of the premium tax for insurance companies for 2019
The previous Tax Webcasts (with full description) are available below.
You can also find the archived videos on Youtube.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.