Add Deloitte as a safe sender
Not receiving email from Deloitte? Make sure you have identified the account as a "safe sender."
We are making every effort to make sure that the e-mail information you have ordered reaches the intended addressee. Below please find a description of the most frequent problems linked with receiving e-mail information from Deloitte.
Check if the e-mail is not blocked as SPAM
We send e-mails only if we have your consent for the transfer together with the scope of information to be transferred, but in some cases e-mails from Deloitte are erroneously classified as SPAM. It is the most common reason for non-delivery of (ordered bulletins, one-time passports required for registration) Deloitte e-mails. Such e-mails can be classified as SPAM either at the level of the mail server or at the level of the electronic mail.
- Check whether the message from sender: Deloitte Czech Republic has not been moved to the SPAM folder of your electronic mail. If so, it is recommended that you add the addresses: email@example.com to the list of safe senders (depending on the application it may be called: "white list", "safe senders", "seznam bezpečných odesilatelů", etc.). Below is a sample description of how to make this change in MS Outlook.
- Check if the e-mail is not blocked by your mail server. Request your postmaster (as a rule it is a person from the IT department of your company) to add firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as IP address: 22.214.171.124 to the safe sender list.
Check if your name has been included in the subscription list
Another reason for non-delivery is lack of the relevant e-mail address in the subscription list (it is possible that our resources have mistakenly classified it as incorrect or non-existent). You can check the status, change or delete your subscription at the address: www.deloitte.com/cz/subscribe
Adding a safe user to MS Outlook 2003/2007 list
This is how you can add addresses to the safe sender list. If you use a different e-mail service, please check the help tab or user documentation.
- In Tools menu click Options.
- In Preferences under Mail click Junk E-mail.
- Click Safe Senders List.
- Click Add.
- Enter: "@ssl.deloitte.cz" and click OK.
Should you have any other problems, please contact us.